Social Icons

Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

First post..Being me!

Hey Hey..
Well here i am writing my very first post on my own blog. Well let me introduce myself ..I am Shariq, Currently doing my bachelors in engineering and technology from MAJU, Rampur, Uttar Pradesh. Currently in my first year. I have done my schooling in Dubai, and i also write another blog with my friends on the following address Anthropists.Do visit this blog, worth your time if you are a graduating student.I am also an active wikipedian editor by the alias Shawrix.

The reason i started this blog was not to seperate myself from the blog i usually write on, But i was more off a way to express my ideas in my own audience. That blog has a variety of audience and i wanted to link with a more specific audience.

Well that was about me in a nutshell. Upcoming posts will reveal alot more about India and my own perspective of india.

Shariq

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text